Membership Chair = Craig Rachupka email@example.com
Types of Membership and associated Dues:
1. Family (applicant who has a spouse or significant other living in the same household; children under 22 years old living with them in the same household). $660.00 per year
2. Couple (applicant who has a spouse or significant other living in the same household; no children living with them). $525.00 per year
3. Single (no spouse or significant other living in the same household and no children). $385.00 per year
4. Senior (a member who is 65 years or older who is single or a couple, without children or grandchildren. Member must be a TYC member in good standing for ten consecutive years. Member shall make written request for Senior Membership status). $385.00 per year
1. Complete the membership application below in its entirety.
2. Pay the $200 application fee. Please note the $200 application fee is non-refundable. Once voted to membership, the $200 application fee will be applied to your first year's membership dues.
3. Have an interview with a member of the TYC Membership Committee if you do not have a current member of the TYC to sponsor you. Once your application is submitted and you have paid the $200 application fee, the TYC Membership Committee will reach out and schedule an interview. For applicants that are sponsored by a current TYC member, the TYC member shall contact the Membership Committee on behalf of the applicant.
Please note there is a waitlist to join the Tiverton Yacht Club and applicants can expect at least one year to be voted to the membership.
As a condition of TYC Membership, every member is required to volunteer and participate in one of the following capacities each year: Fill a position on the TYC Board of Directors, Actively serve on a TYC committee, participate in a work weekend or volunteer in some capacity for special projects.