Welcome to the 2020 Sail Training Registration Information Page
PAST PARTICIPANTS ON JANUARY 15th
NEW MEMBERS ON MARCH 1st
NON-MEMBERS AFTER MAY 1st (an additional program fee of $300 is applied for non-members by May 1st)
Please read the following steps/guides/hints to make the process smooth:
· Click on this link: (TO COME)
· Register your child – one child at a time. Each child should run through the entire registration process before you begin any additional kids.
· Select the class you would like your child to join. Each class has a maximum number of kids. If you are unable to get into a class, there is a wait list for openings. First come, first serve.
· Check out/ Registration
o Details on your child
o Insurance and medical details
o 2020 Sailing training shirt purchases
o Bic boat charter fees – only 3 Bics available for an additional fee for use only during lessons and sanctioned regattas.
o This is designed for full payment at registration using ACH bank details or a credit card. There is an additional processing fee to use this system.
You are welcome to pay by check the "old fashion way" BUT YOU MUST INDICATE THAT YOU ARE PAYING BY CHECK.
Discount2 = $200 off the bill until May
Discount4 = $400 off the bill until May
Discount8= $800 off the bill until May
PARENTS ARE IN CHARGE OF MANAGING THEIR OWN PAYMENT PLAN. IF YOU OWE ADDITIONAL MONEY, YOU MUST PAY THIS INDEPENDENTLY USING THE CLUBSPOT SITE PRIOR TO THE START OF THE PROGRAM.
· A confirmation email will appear and your payment will appear as “TYC Payment” in your account.
· Waitlist payments are not processed unless the sailor gets into a class.
o All program payments must be paid in full prior to May 1st. If you choose a deposit payment, your balance will be send to you shortly after your initial payment and found within this registration site to be paid. Reminders for your balance payment will not be provided.