Welcome to the 2020 Sail Training Registration Information Page
IMPORTANT STEPS FOR REGISTERING
1) you must enter a member number, since we do not have member numbers, please put your cell phone #
2) register one child at a time - one class at a time - one payment at a time otherwise all the info only goes under one child.
3) you cannot get to the cart until you filled out all the required questions. If you cannot tell what you missed then hit the 'next step' button and it will tell you what is missing.
Note, if this link doesn't work then copy and paste the below link into your browser
2020 Updates to the Program
- Late pick ups from class will result in a $25 per day fee. This fee will be applied once 4:05 is on the clock.
- Tiller Tamers will not incorporate swim lessons.
- Lasers are being included in the Opti & Open Skiff Racing class
- Each class needs a parent leader to coordinate communication with our program director.
- Volunteers are needed. Please reach out and help out to avoid a program where additional fees are mandatory to cover lack of volunteerism.
- Online payments will include a processing fee.
- The Open Bic Boat was purchased by a new company and is now called the OPen Skiff class.
Questions regarding your child's registration class or program? Please reach out to Meredith Collins, our Program Director. firstname.lastname@example.org
LOST AND NEED HELP WITH REGISTRATION?
email@example.com PUT IN SUBJECT LINE - "TYC HELP"